Debit Card / Mastercard
MasterMoney Debit Card
Own a checking account? Debit cards are a convenient alternative to carrying a checkbook or cash. Although they look like credit cards, they function like cash or a personal check. When you use a debit card, money is deducted from your checking account, up to the amount you have available. At Shrewsbury Federal Credit Union, we offer MasterMoney as our debit card. You can use it at any location that displays the MasterCard name or logo. You can also use your card to obtain cash at all ATMs.
- Use it like a regular ATM card for free cash withdrawals at all participating ATMs
- Use it at millions of businesses worldwide
- No annual fee
- No purchase fees
- No interest charges because unlike a credit card your purchases come right out of your checking account
- Get cash back when you make a purchase without an ATM withdrawal fee
- Easier than writing a check
- Monthly checking statement shows all your transactions
To find out more about debit cards, or to obtain one, call us today at 508-845-6755 or 800-889-8121.
TO REPORT LOST OR STOLEN CARD
Call toll free 1-800-889-8121 and speak to a credit union representative during regular business hours (Mon & Wed 8 am - 4 pm; Tues & Thur 8 am - 7 pm; Fridays 8 am - 5 pm; Sat 8 am - 12 pm)
Call toll free 1-800-264-5578 outside of our regular business hours.
Some DEBIT CARD transactions may be blocked in certain locations for your protection. Let us know of your purchasing and/or travel plans in advance.
DEBIT CARD BLOCKED LOCATIONS
Current as of March 2019
Please review this list and contact us, in advance at 800-889-8121 or 508-845-6755, if your travel or purchasing plans include these areas:
United Arab Emirates (includes Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujeirah, Ajmen Ras Al Khaimah)