Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans
A Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan (closed-end-credit) is a single disbursement of money with a fixed rate and term that is typically used for a specific purpose. A Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan (or Fixed Rate Second Mortgage) is a great way to tap into unused equity you've built up in your home! With a Home Equity Loan, you receive the money up front and you start making payments immediately.
Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan Product Features:
- No Closing Costs*
- Borrow up to 85% of the value of your home (Restrictions may apply)**
- Select your Loan Repayment Term up to 14 years
- Fixed interest Rate, fixed monthly payments, financial security
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult your Tax Advisor)
- Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure your payment
It's Easy to Apply!
Click the "Apply Now" Button below to Apply Online, or call us anytime.
*LTV greater than 70% or any loan amount over $250,000 require an appraisal (appraisal fee will apply)
**Please contact the credit union for details.
Principal Residences only. Not available for purchases.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.