Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans
*** NEW Advantage Mortgage ***
No Closing Costs*
Rates as low as 3.50% APR
Fixed Terms up to 12-years
Loan Amounts up to 70% of the Town Assessed Value of the Property (80% of Appraised Value*)
First Position Only
Principal Residence - Must be Owner Occupied
* LTV greater than 70% or any loan amount over $250,000 require an Appraisal (appraisal fee will apply)
Additional Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan Products
A Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan (closed-end-credit) is a single disbursement of money with a fixed rate and term that is typically used for a specific purpose. A Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan (or Fixed Rate Second Mortgage) is a great way to tap into unused equity you've built up in your home! With a Home Equity Loan, you receive the money up front and you start making payments immediately.
- No Closing Costs
- The Credit Union offers repayment terms of up to 14 years.
- Borrow up to 80% or 85% of the real estate tax-assessed value of your home, less your first mortgage balance.*
- Fixed interest rate, fixed monthly payments, financial security
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult your Tax Advisor)
- Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure your payment
It's Easy to Apply!
Click the "Apply Now" Button below, or you can stop by our office, or call us anytime to apply over the phone.
*If an appraisal is needed, the cost of the appraisal is the member's responsibility.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.